Cirno the strongest Cirno the strongest

You're quite a bit off on the anatomy front. The pose isn't bad by any means, and certainly fits into the character, but one of the thing I take issue with is how short some of her limbs are. Just because one arm had to be made smaller because of foreshortening, doesn't mean the other arm has to be as short as the foreshortened one. The piece isn't that bad, by any means, it just looks off, and the limbs look either too short or too long for where they are facing in terms of perspective. I know this is an issue I have a lot, too, and yeah... Foreshortening and perspective are difficult to say the least. Keep working on it, though!

HowSplendid responds:

It's nice to know that you're one of the few who leave feedback after giving a low rating unlike so many people on here. That said, I do see what you mean on her left arm and when I have the time I will go back and fix it. I must have been in a rush when I was finishing this during class XD. Thanks a lot for the feedback, this really helps a lot. :)

Calypso; Shemale of Darkness Calypso; Shemale of Darkness

Wow... Just pathetic. I try and find something worthwhile to look at on Newgrounds, and this is the kind of shit I happen to find? Just shows how immature you people are.

Mage Mage

I don't know how you're going to take this, but here goes.

1. Lack of shading that's visible and reflects the light source correctly.
2. Anatomy of the face and torso is lacking. The pose is wrong, too. Try practicing more dynamic poses.
3. Your perspective is wrong in this case. I don't know if we're supposed to be looking down, or we're supposed to be looking straight at her.

Advice: Just draw from anatomy books/life. Observe where to place parts of the body, and how they look when putting the body together. Look at how your light sources work. I don't know where the light is coming from in this case.

I can see that you show the desire and effort to draw, but you need to practice. Practice makes perfect, and I hope you get better at what you do sometime soon.